Name:
Location: NYC, United States

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Still don't know if I'm into blogging yet...


But until I decide that for sure, I'll say this: I had a lovely dinner tonight at the Rosewater with the girls. A very posh, very 'take-your-client-to-schmooze' kinda place. Soup and dessert were fabulous, but the 'green tea soba' was too citrusy for Karina and me. Still, company trumps all, and ambience can go a long way for moi.

Tippanies and I were also chilled to the bone by Meryl Streep playing Miranda playing Anna today. All that Manhattan scenery made me miss the hubby very much! Do I like posting my thoughts to the world like this?

2 Comments:

Blogger tiffany said...

"that's all."

YIKES!!! :S


p.s. please do continue on this blogging, especially once you're back in the states. inquiring minds want to know what's going on in your life!

2:00 AM  
Blogger tiffany said...

oh yeah, and the blonde guy? blech. just like in "my best friend's wedding", i always like the gay guy the best...

2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home