Name:
Location: NYC, United States

Friday, December 01, 2006

hot for a day

I've always wanted to be really really ridiculously good looking. And for maybe the first time ever, I got to kinda sorta experience what it would be like to be hot hot hotness for a day.

Picture this: me, in a cute, red C&B apron, over an old but equally cute denim dress. Then picture some barely out of their teens stockroom boys following me around all day in the store. "Do you have a MySpace? I swear I've seen you on MySpace." "Are you mixed? What are you?" I tell them to guess. "You're mixed. Not Chinese...Too sexy to be Chinese." They really said that, I'm not making it up. They also just dismissed 1.3 million people as having no hotness potential whatsover.

So is this is what it's like to be ridiculously good looking? Having people beam goofily at you, hanging onto your every word, laughing at ANYTHING, and I mean ANYTHING you say like you're comedy queen?

In my youth, I would have ran off screaming or quit on the spot. Now, I am just amused. Hee.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

girl, you're ridiculously goodlooking all the time.. even w/out that red apron! i'm sure your hubs will adamently agree... - sooj

4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

part of me wants to come down to NYC and beat down on some kids. the other part of me wants to barf. haha.

3:16 AM  
Blogger tiffany said...

hee! best comment EVER, kalam.


but i must say, i agree with their assessment. ;)

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so DO you have a MySpace?

10:39 PM  
Blogger Duncan and Jen said...

hey E-nope, no MySpace, I'm obsessed enough with blogs...it would be outta control.

11:23 AM  
Blogger DBush said...

Finally!!!!!
Someone who can relate!!! I go thru this almost everyday!

That's just my life story!



Ok no, bye...

9:58 PM  
Blogger gear-girl said...

girls, you're ALL ridiculously goodlooking! i have housemates who are trying to bring out the "female" in me... =\

2:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home