Name:
Location: NYC, United States

Friday, October 27, 2006

my day

Very often these days, I get asked: So what do you DO ALL DAY? (Do I sometimes detect hints of skepticism, envy, judgment, or even genuine curiosity?)

Here's a sample day in the life of me:

-awakened by the hubs going to work in the dark, early hours
-breakfast while skimming news headlines
-devotions, writing, prayer
-obsessively check email and blogs for awhile before...
-job hunting: research, write letters, refine resumes, check out postings and places, find contacts, rinse and repeat
-do New York: the opera, the museums, the shopping, the eating, oh the possibilities...
-(on a good day) head to the gym or run along the stinky East River
-hang out with new and old friends
-do all the Master of the House duties (a la Mrs. Chu)
-and the latest project...try to revive my minimal Mandarin skills

It goes by FAST and full I tell you. And it's definitely not all bonbons and soap operas. So there.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

as if ANYONE would expect bonbons and soaps from you. -d

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home