Name:
Location: NYC, United States

Friday, September 21, 2007

The Running Update

This week I got sick and stayed home in bed for a day. It was probably a combination of the hospital germs + a blast of colder weekend weather + hard running. Before anyone is tempted to be impressed by the running, I should disclose that for me, right now, "hard running" is six and a half miles at a time.

Getting sick somehow gave me the motivation to finally commit to an actual half marathon. After the delirium of sickness, I am freakin' scared! But even if I have to walk half of it, I'm gonna finish it (I hope).

November 18th.
Philly
. Thanks to the Accidental Runner for the lead, to E-Train for her support (even to the point of injury!), and to Lori A. for signing up with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home