Name:
Location: NYC, United States

Friday, March 28, 2008

spring break food tour

My old roomie + husband came to visit Easter weekend and I stuffed them silly with NYC's finest! Well...ok, not NYC's finest, but definitely NYC's tourist hit list. I think we were all sick of standing in line near the end. I was also thinking how gear-girl out West probably goes mountain biking or rock-climbing on the weekends and here on the weekends, we stand in line for an hour and a half waiting to get a table. But there were some mighty yummy moments had by all. A small sampling:

Momofuku Ramen














Pommes Frites Belgian Fries





















2nd Avenue Deli Pastrami
















Lombardi's


























And if you're going to have pastrami at 2nd Avenue Deli, you might as well have it with matzoh ball soup! Finally my favorite little treat--the only chichi thing on the menu, French macaroons on the way to the Met!

1 Comments:

Blogger gear-girl said...

HAHAHA i'll have you know that this weekend i did NOT go hiking due to the SNOW fall!! OMG snow barely comes to the northwest in the winter much less in late March. Today, I spent my day at the mall. Last weekend however, I did go for an 11 mile rollerblade ride :)

2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home