Name:
Location: NYC, United States

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

trying to hold steady

Today was such an incredibly hard day for both of us--sadness, loneliness, and worst of all, hopelessness...this awful Dementor's Kiss feeling that the situation is never going to change.

TL reminded me that this experience CAN be one from which good can result, that I'll be able to connect with others going through such angst so much more deeply, that here lies an opportunity to mature in faith and character. And I know that is true. So, there are times when I'm able to cling to that, pray without hopelessness and stay steady...but then, some story on the news about separated couples, something I read on the internet (sorry K, I know you warned me against too much of that!), some small trigger will tear up all the steadiness and make me so so sad.

Please keep praying for us--to stay strong and hopeful and fruitful.

Thanks again to you who responded to 'playing small' part II! I really appreciate the dialogue. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home