Name:
Location: NYC, United States

Monday, July 28, 2008

NYC Half Marathon











I woke at 5 AM to lightning and thunder. I managed to get myself out the door and over to Central Park at 97th and 5th Avenue while it was still raining. It was really something to run out of Central Park, past Carnegie Hall, through Times Square and onto 42nd Street.

Though I was far less prepared, I somehow was able to run and finish better than I did last November. Actually, I probably wouldn't have done it at all without the great coaching and support from my husband, colleagues and friends--and thank God for them and how everything went yesterday!

1 Comments:

Blogger gear-girl said...

you did it TWICE!!! WOW :O You're my hero!!! i can't even run 5 miles... :S

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home