Name:
Location: NYC, United States

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Reem Acra







Like so many other events in life, there was a lot of waiting.

Waiting for everyone's invitation to be checked. And then waiting through several rounds of musical chairs as extremely fashionable ushers filled any empty front row seats. Waiting for the protective covering on the runway to be removed, for the lights to go dim and the music to pound even louder than during the musical chairs period.

But who am I kidding, it was still a NYC dream come true!

Thanks to our friend MT, I sat in the second row at the Reem Acra show at Fashion Week this afternoon! In Bryant Park! Inside the tents! I so enjoyed wandering around in the sea of stilettos and men with boldly colored polka dot socks and beautifully attired, furiously thumbing Crackberry addicts.

I did my best to look bored and disinterested out of fear that wide-eyed glee would totally give me away as Fashion Week crasher!

Reem Acra Spring 2009

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home