Name:
Location: NYC, United States

Saturday, January 24, 2009

all about my husband



Let me tell you a few fun facts about my husband.

His favorite pizza is cheese pizza.
He is a big fan of butter and cheese and yummy meaty things (which I often feel bad ordering myself but will end up eating half of. His portion that is.)

He enjoys college ball games (less "showboating"), running the Central Park Loop (he finds it unfathomable that I often run at the gym instead of the Park), and anything to do with Yao Ming and Shanghai. Like so many other native northern Californians, he is never really 100% happy to live anywhere other than northern California.

Sometimes he'll present patients in his sleep with arm gestures and everything.
And even in the darkest, toughest days and nights of residency, he couldn't help being 'doctor'ish.
Maybe it's his "ISFJ"ness.

Happy 30th Birthday!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to him from us!! Hurray!

10:55 AM  
Blogger Turbo and Pinky said...

awww... happy birthday, duncan! we miss y'all.

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home