Name:
Location: NYC, United States

Sunday, January 28, 2007

advice

Advice I've gotten in the last two weeks on how to deal with the job-hunting, transitional, waiting mode I'm going through:

You could have a baby. Do you want to have a baby? (uhh. NOOOOO.)
Ever thought of babysitting? There's lots of work in this area... (yikes, see above)
No one else can take care of your husband now but you. That's a job too. (ok fine.)
You have some lofty goals. You might wanna try starting small. (ok i guess.)

Jesting aside, these were all spoken by people I respect and really like, and I appreciate it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

how about this...you can be my interior designerYou can help me pick out material/color scheme/design for floors, paint, door/frame, kitchen & bathroom floor and title, lighting, and built-in shelves. We're having difficulty with color and materials... like whether tiles/wood, glossy/grainy, etc...

You like design, no?

1:12 AM  
Blogger divine.conspiracy said...

ok, what about: sit on the couch and watch TV all day and eat bon bons?
Betcha no one gave you that advice.
Oh wait, that's what my dream job is...
nevermind...

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home