Name:
Location: NYC, United States

Monday, July 31, 2006

hope deferred makes a heart sick

I've been REALLY struggling to the point of feeling sick half the day from anxiety, fear, regret and sadness.

I feel so awful that my hubby is on his own in such a chaotic time--no time for lunch or dinner, 16 hour days, work-sleep-work-sleep.

I have trouble dealing with two sets of concerned parents--all their questions, all their suggestions, all well-intentioned but all make me feel worse...

I keep telling myself I should find a job or volunteer--something to keep me from going crazy...but I just do not have the heart to really seriously look.

And as I am writing this I know there are friends going through much deeper heartache, not to mention all the anguish in Lebanon and beyond. So I try to keep that in mind--but still, even STILL, I can't really think about anything else but myself and the hubby. WHY WHY? WHEN does this end?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home