Name:
Location: NYC, United States

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

news news



Since all major parties have been notified already, I can now share some of our News News. And earnestly request prayers.

If all goes according to plan (and really, who knows what can happen in 8 months) , we'll be moving in July 2009. Again. D has an offer to do Pediatric AIDS work in one of six potential African countries. Terribly scary. And terribly exciting.

No, I don't know what I'll be doing there yet.
No, we don't know which country yet.
No, our parents are not exactly thrilled.
But they should be kinda used to this by now.

In case anyone is interested:

Time Article

Baylor Pediatric AIDS Corp

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yayayayayayayayayay.

3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is VERY exciting! I'll start praying now! (I will admit slight preferences for Lesotho and Kenya, as I have friends there already, but hey...God knows what's best a whole lot better than I do.)

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home