Name:
Location: NYC, United States

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

randomness and things i miss

I was inspired by a certain pastor's recent post...things I miss from there...

These People (something is wrong with my iphoto and I can't access any pictures that include boys! sorry!)















My children

I still have this random text message from one of these lovely young'uns that says (verbatim): "Mama Jen u bettah b asleep! hehehehe, but just lettin u know dat i last da 40 dayz an i just drunk kool aid!!!!"

She gave up kool aid for Lent. It was 2 or 3 AM Easter Sunday.


FOOD wise: 1. Emack and Bolio Chai Something Yoga Smoothie 2. OISHII SUSHI 3. Friday night meals dreamed up by SJKC or WC!

PLACE wise: 1. Running on the river 2. Jasmine Sola and Tealuxe on Newbury 3. The view from my office into Copley Sq.

On another completely random note, for the Sex in the City fans out there...do you realize that the only thing that changes Samantha's self-destructive ways is the uncondtional love from Smith Jarrod?? Who'd have thunk such a theme would be found in such a place!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh mrs hau... how we miss you too. i miss our friday dinners with the dessert dreamed up by you! you always had the best ideas such as, eggo waffles and ice cream. oh yum! - luv sjkc

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home