Name:
Location: NYC, United States

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

gripes

Spent the entire morning trying to find a doctor through our insurance provider! What a stinking pain!! Canadians rejoice in your system!! (even if it is slowly becoming more like this cursed one, blech!).

And the sirens, incessant, annoying sirens from all the fifteen hospitals in the area are driving me bonkers!!!! There's the shrieking ghost version (eeeeeehhh ooooh eeeeeeeeh oooh) and the machine gun version (ENH ENH enh enh enh enh enh) and the dying cow version (unnhhhhhhh nuh unnhhhhh nuh).

I guess I'm on edge because I'm still getting over being sick, it seems like there's SO much to do, I feel SO behind in housework, job hunting, getting settled etc., it's hard getting used to the doctor's schedule, and I'm heading home this weekend for a week of wedding prep! AHHHHHH!!!



















Admiring Grand Central

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice photo!

Sorry about the sirens... I feel your pain here in bklyn... hope you are both well! Feel better..

4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its incredible how loud those sirens are even tho you're 21 floors up. hang in there woman. getting "settled" is a looong drawn out process. i'm w/ ya. -sooj

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home